Thursday 1 October 2009

I wanna be free!

Wee, today, not so much results but yeah, gotten back EM paper 2 which is VERY disappointing (even though I got an A2, this is not my target). But overall, I got an A1, but that's a prelim A1, not an O Level A1. Arrrgh, and it's all due to my freaking carelessness. WTH!

On the plus side, I have finally achieve my FIRST A-grade in my entire life for a full English Paper! I was shocked, really shocked. But no, I'm not being complacent, I'm going to improve, hope I can get an A1 in O Levels. And congratulations to the sec 4'09 cohort for achieving that 94.7% passes, see, you can do it, who knows we can get 100% passes, and more than 50% of distinctions.

As for my overall results... It is very disappointing, and I really, REALLY want to do much better than this. This to me is not me. I'm sure and I want and I will do better. Oh man, I don't know, I'm freaking out for O'Levels and I really want to do well. I'm sure everyone does right?

But yes, I'll work hard. And put my best shot!

Okay that's all for the results. And on the other hand, the prom night information is out! So I am really really looking forward to it. It's been a great four years I have in Tanglin and I am sure that the Prom night is a proper and fun way. To (I don't want to say it) conclude my chapters of my secondary school life. Sweet memories will always be sweet memories. So treasure it!

And I was looking through Amanda's blog in which I saw this "Where the hell is Matt" video. And I saw this place in Bolivia called Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia. It seems like a salt desert and it was so beautiful! The reflection of the sky is like... OMG, I want to go there! It's awesome! Check the picture on top! Hehe.

Well alright that's all I guess, it was a normal day today. And oh, gonna come up to the stage tomorrow, Eeeek! Receiving prize for the World Math Day thingy for the class. Well, feeling normal, haha.

And oh, I hope I won't wake up late tomorrow. I woke up late twice in a row! OMG, this is so stressful haha. Okay see ya then!

I wanna be a bird. Fly to the sky. And grab freedom within me.

No comments: