Tuesday 13 October 2009

I can't stand it


A cup of tea, soothes the soul.
Photography by Yours Truly.
I love tea like I love music.


Hello again, hmm second day of French Leave. Not bad I guess. Quite productive, but yesterday was even better hehe. Cause today my pen spoiled halfway while I was doing my Bio so... Was forced to stop. And I lost my mood, maybe it's the rain, and my hunger.

Went to eat with Denise and MF at BBQ Chicken in WCP. Nice dinner hehe. And we talked a lot about... O LEVELS! And Prom! And Grad night! And Deterrence! And Terrorism! And Globalisation! As you can see, yes, we ate, we talked and we study haha!

Went to Popular to get my new pen, and refill and compass (Thank God I remembered). And then headed home! Well while on the way home...

I really feel stressed out.

Not that I feel depressed and wanna give up kind of feeling but more of this... "I'm tired" Kind of feeling. Am I pushing too hard on myself? I don't know. But I do know it's 13 more days and I HAVE to push it. It's like the last sprint of a marathon. And 13th of November. That's the finish line. Arrrgh come on people! Endure it!

Well the last major and national examination I had was PSLE which was very important to me as well. I mean, it's like a test of where I'm going next. Well I know where I'm going next, but I don't know whether my dream will come true or not. [Errrm, I think you should know it].

And I don't remember feeling really stressed during my PSLE, well I feel nervous and scared, but not stressed. Everything seemed normal to me. Perhaps, I was just still a little boy 5 years ago and now, I'm a grown up teen that knows the importance, the essence, the significance of this exam called the O Levels.

I guess, I'll just endure it.

And face it like a MAN. HAHA :D

Anyway that's all for today. I have things to do tonight so hmm, chop chop and lets get it over and done with. Bye!

Isn't it too obvious.

No comments: