Saturday 10 October 2009

I just haven't met you yet


Sunrise... Sunrise...
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken in the morning, before I got to school.

Hello people, beautiful Saturday eh? It was dark and gloomy in the morning with lots of lightning and thunder roaring, signaling an ominous sign in the atmosphere. Okay, enough of the drama haha.

Well yesterday I had a seriously GOOD SLEEP. Why? I slept fot 12 hours! can you imagine thyat. From 8 P.M. to 8 A.M! Well I woke up for a little while in between these hours but seriously, I had a good sleep. Well I guess I am repaying my sleeping debts, since I have like very little sleep during the week. After all, it's been used for studying and stuff.

Umm what else, oh yeah, I woke up early this morning and.... Study of course. It feels rather weird to study with such a gloomy and boomy weather. But the music keeps me going so yup. And somehow I become more productive when listening to music so yeah. But not to radio.

Well it's 16 more days to O Level, and I don't think I can blog my 300th post before O Level cause I'll be so busy with all the studying. So, I have another plan. And I can't wait for O Level to be over... I just want 13th of November to come like as fast as possible. And again, I am looking forward to both Grad and Prom night. Arrrgh! XD

Right, so I guess I'll stop here, gotta continue studying. See ya then!

It's ironic how I'm learning about conflict. Yet thousands of conflicts are in front of my own eyes.

No comments: