Friday 3 June 2011

At Changi, once more

Right, I'm currently at Changi T2's Sakae Sushi heh. I have not had my lunch yet so was feeling damn hungry. So decided to eat lunch here I guess. Plus I mis-calculated my time. My flight is at 5 o clock and I reached Changi at like 3.15? And boarding is at 4.30 so I have an hour to wait. So lets feast mwahaha. But in fact I ate little though

Anyway yup I'll be going back for 2 weeks and a half heh. Not sure if I can call this a holiday. It's like a freaking holiday with lots of work to do and the dreaded MSTs AFTER the holiday. Well well... I can't do much can I? But of course I shall not dread and complain and feel urgh about this fact. I'm going to get all the things done and finish my revision and studying for the MST hoho.

Oh well I really like blogging in Changi. I guess it's a very... Inspiring place, as I said. If it's possible I could have went to Changi at like 1 or so and do my report. I'm sure I'll be able to finish at least 1/3 of the report by the time of my flight. It's just a conducive, comfortable and inspiring place to blog, to write, and to do things. Not sure why.

Even though I have lots of things to do during the holidays, I still do hope to get some relaxation as well. The past 7 weeks of poly life is tiring too eh. So I'm sure all of us deserve a good break and some time off studies to relax and rejuvenate. I think this is possible, like to finish things, and to relax and have fun at the same time despite the work load.

It all matters in the planning. So... On the plane later, I'm going to list out the things that I have to finish, and I want to come up with like weekly plan. Since I have 2 weeks plus, I hope I can spread my work load evenly throughout the holiday. And of course relax at the same time. I believe I can do this. And it will :)

Alright that's all for now. Shall blog when I reach Indo of course! It's 3:57 now and I have to proceed to my gate soon so yup. See ya I guess!

And one more thing - I want a great, well planned, lots-of-things-done holiday! :)

No comments: