Wednesday 22 June 2011

Going back, again :/

Time is a mystery ain't it

Hello, sigh, can't believe that my holiday has come to an end and that I'll be going back to Singapore again tomorrow. And the most irritating thing is... I have exams next week! Arggh, but oh well as I once said, I think there's nothing wrong with trying out the new system of exams after holidays, cause personally I don't know it will turn out.

But definitely, I'm going to study like mad for the remaining three days of the holiday (AKA Friday - Sunday) cause yeah, seriously no time. And I guess, since I'll be alone in Singapore from now on (with my sister here already now, and finished her studies), the exams will be a TERRIFIC way to distract me. So that I won't feel so sad, which I always do whenever I return back to Singapore.

Hmm I don't know why but this time I feel sad leaving... Not saying that I don't feel sad whenever I leave before this one. Just that I guess okay maybe one, there's exam (which I'm not sure why I should feel sad about exams heh, it's just exams) and two, I don't have school RIGHT away from my day of return. Or there isn't something exciting that's gonna happen (except Inner Mongolia OCIP which is 3 months away and -that-).

Like for example... In 2008 I wasn't that sad cause I'm excited for sec 4. In 2009 I wasn't sad cause there's O'level results, and DPA. In 2010 I was excited for MD34. But now.. I'm not sure why I feel sorta sad. I guess it's the exams and I don't know, stress? Or the fact that I'm going to be alone? I'm not really sure.

But oh well really hoping that I'll get distracted by all my studies and exams. When life is normal and I'm get used to it, I should feel alright and normal again. As I once said it's all in the getting used to the situation back. Then I would feel alright. But anyway lets not feel sad, think positive! Always look on the bright side and think positively.

So how's my holiday this time round? Awesome I guess. Thankfully I'm someone who can sleep late, so... I'm thankful that I could carry out the pattern of have fun in the afternoon and study at night. The thing I don't like would just be my procrastination. But I felt great for my week 1, it was so productive. Week two was okay, week three was gone with the wind heh.

Well but generally I feel pretty much accomplished with my work. I told myself before I went back here that I won't be studying and I would really find it difficult to finish my work etc. But hmm yes I have not touched my Biochem and Funana datasheets, cause I think MST and report is more important no? But urgh, just found out the deadline for report was pushed by one week. Rawrr but hey I'm 80% done :D

Holidays and studies were never a good match I feel. But holidays and assignment... I can still accept. Especially when my holiday is spent here, cause here, I really don't feel like doing anything :P My cosy room, going out with my sis in the afternoon, eating out, going with my dad/sis and many more. But I feel proud that I've accomplished quite a few stuff! :)

Right, I guess that's all for today! Shall blog again once I reach Singapore again. Sigh, time flies really fast huh I used to dread how slow time flew in week one of holidays. Now I'm going back to Singapore once again. Nevermind I guess! Just shows how closer I get to Inner Mongolia OCIP and -that-. Alright ciao!

I'm not letting go. I won't :)
73 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!

No comments: