Thursday 23 June 2011

Back again :/

And I'm missing the beach :/

Hello peeps! Sigh, I'm back in Singapore again now. time flies really quick uh! And I'm already missing home :O But c'est la vie and life gotta move one no?

Anyway the flight was alright I guess... Pretty sleepy during my flight so spent some time sleeping actually heh. The journey to the airport was alright as well, with occasional jams here and there. Before going to the airport, I went to my aunt's house first and to a mall with her to eat hehe. After eating lunch and buying some stuff, then my sister and I went to the airport.

Pretty surprised that there are lots of people in the plane and in the airport. I mean this is a Thursday so... Not many people would go back today, they would go back on Sunday or Saturday. I guess they are the bunch of tourists eh, or yeap. And some people are even going to Frankfurt! Oh gosh jealous much heh.

You know something funny happened when we landed in Singapore. The air stewardess actually made a mistake by saying "Welcome to Frankfurt ladies and gentleman". Oh man, I really wish that happened you know :P we all just laughed it and yeah. But seriously, I think it's awesome to be actually able to go to Frankfurt! Hahaha

But hello exams :O

Alright just a short post to update. Feeling pretty sleepy. I guess I'll unpack tomorrow, too lazy to do it today :P Okay see you then!

Time flies.
72 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP
And 1 more month to -that- :D :D :D

No comments: