Monday 6 June 2011

It's back!

One of today's best shots

What's it? It's the internet! Haha. It went down on Sunday morning, till today's afternoon, and till I don't know when. But the good thing is that it's back now anyway right? I wanted to blog last night but oh well I couldn't so here I am now :D

Yesterday, being a no-internet day, which means nothing's much to be done at home so I spent most of them out. I went out for grocery shopping with my mum and sis, and then my sis and I went swimming! But urgh the swimming pool's water was like murky in colour, I don't know why either. Well not thaaaaat murky that it's like unclear, just murky. I guess they hadn't changed it.

And since my internet was down at night as well... I guess it's a blessing in disguise but I finished my OCRM chapter 3 notes! I'm supposed to do it in line the weekday of this week but it's stroke off my to-do-list for this week heh. I guess that's the good thing about no internet, you have no choice but to do other things I suppose :D

Today was alright I guess, nothing much, went to my dad's factory in the afternoon, and then... Chillies' picking in the late afternoon! It was my first time doing that and I gotta say it's pretty awesome and fun :D It's like those activities that can make you shut-up-and-do-your-work kind of activity. And at the same time, it's pretty relaxing as well. It took your mind off life, and focus on chillies heh.


The evening in my dad's garden was pretty cold today. And pretty cold means... Clear skies! And clear skies of course means... STARS :D Yup there were some stars just now. Wait, A LOT of stars :P It's pretty beautiful. The night has been cloudy here so you can't see much stars but today is different I guess. Pretty nice to look at stars you know :)

Right... What else to talk about. I guess that's all for today? I'll be doing my GM bio report tonight! Hopefully can finish abstract, and half of introduction. That would be awesome really :) Alright GM bio come to papa :D

I wish life were as simple as that
PS: 89 more days to Inner Mongolian OCIP :D Yesterday was exactly 3 months more heh

No comments: