Saturday 11 June 2011

Emptiness


Right, the title is what I've been feeling within me for the past few days. Empty. I'm not sure why... I guess I'm stressed, but how! I mean I'm not stressing myself over studies etc, I'm kind of relaxed, but I don't know why, deep within me something is there, something is just not right. It's like poking my heart with a needle. And empty. Arggh I don't know how to explain that here.

But anyway that aside.

I'll be singing solo in my cousin's wedding tomorrow! Oh gosh, I'm so excited and nervous and gagagugu about that. I didn't practice much either... But I've been playing that song over and over again so it's in my head now. Shall practice again tonight, even though tomorrow is the real event. Need tons of luck seriously.

But anyway thankfully, the audience will be like mostly the family so it's not so "stranger" and public kind of performance right. But it's solo! That's the worst thing. I've sang with my friends, with people, but NOT ALONE heh.

Today was alright I guess, beside that empty feeling :/ In the afternoon went to search for my pants, yes I know it's damn rush but I don't have pants (oh dear). And for ties as well. Spent the afternoon at home, watching TV and lazing around. Gosh I love lazy Saturday afternoons. I really do. I love the fact that I don't do anything kind of thing.

In the evening I went to my grandma's house for a pre-wedding-dinner kind of thing. So the family of my cousin's wife came and we had dinner together etc. It's pretty crowded heh. But I got the chance to meet with my primary 4 teacher once again! We were talking about how time has changed between last time and now, both the children side and the parental and teaching.

But seriously, I gotta salute my grandma hoho. She prepared the food for today's dinner by herself and my aunts, within the past 3 days! At the age of 76, I think that's really... Wow. I mean the food was so delicious! And it was quite a lot too. And she prepared that! Wow really salute to her man. She's one strong grandma :D

The days have been pretty hot and sunny with little cloud. And it was finally raining today after... One week? I guess. It hasn't rained for like 5 days or so. Good to see some rain I guess, the weather will be cold and nice :)

Alright I guess that's all for today. I wanna finish up on epistasis tonight. If not, I won't finish it at all for the week. Oh dead. Okay see you!

Just be gone, empty feelings.
84 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!

No comments: