Wednesday 1 June 2011

Holiday is here... Soon. Wait, holiday?


Righty, it's... First June already gosh. Time's pretty fast huh! Can't believe we're stepping into the 6th month of the year already, and like one term of my year 2 is gone, poof, like that. I used to remember how I hated when time flies so slow during classes, and to realise how fast it actually flows. Time is such an amazing piece of mystery isn't it.

Anyway today was an alright Wednesday. Pretty cold weather though.

WAIT it's not ALRIGHT.

Firstly, I have a pharmacology test today. It's 15% of the module, and it started at 9.30 (as mentioned). But I woke up AT NINE THIRTY today! I was freaking out. I woke up, jumped out of my bed, grabbed my towel, wet my hair, dry them, change my clothes, grab my bag, lappy, wallet, phone, iPod, headphone and ran out. Time spent? 3 minutes.

Waited for taxi, got one, grabbed one, went to school. Time spent? About 13 minutes. Reached Dover, walked/ran from MRT to T711. Time spent? TWO minutes. I reached the class at 9:48 or so. And thankfully they were just starting to do the test (it's online). Thankfully I switched on my lappy in the cab to save time. But whew! I managed to do and finish the test :D

Sigh, not sure why, lesson learnt: Set 4 alarms when there's test on that day itself. My iPod was charging last night, so I didn't use it for alarm. It has this nice strong loud alarm tone which usually wakes me up pretty easily.

Anyway after school was okay... Went to the new study area to wait for 3 o' clock to come with Syaz, Candy and Kai. Something funny happened though. Well Kai (and me actually) doesn't like people to read their blog post while they're typing it. Same as me, it's some OCD thingy. So...

Kai: "typing typing typing"

Me: Hello all.... (first two words of her post)

"PYAK"

She used her reflex and hit my tummy fats! Hahaha. Two words and PYAK! Hahahaha. It's not that painful but in fact I find it really funny! Heh. I think it's her Karate reflex.

After that we went for the OCIP briefing while Syazwani went for the DBS filming. Oh gosh the OCIP briefing made me really really really can't wait for the trip itself! Haha. The team member is awesome, fun and friendly people. Funny too hehe. I really can't wait for the trip to work together with them in Inner Mongolia :)

After the briefing, went to meet the FLP peeps! Sadly when we reached there the session was over. Thankfully we still meet some of them and Tony hehe. Had dinner (for me snack plus drink, cause I'm still full) with the FLC peeps at FC5. Talk and lepak together hoho. And went home!

Now I'm trying to finish all my "computer" assignments. Funana, Biorisk etc. I wanna finish em by tomorrow night... So lets try doing some now so that my burden will be lesser heh. Oh well I'm pretty... "stressed". I'm really someone who can't handle stress properly when suddenly somehow so many things popped out at me. Or if not, when I realise I have lots of things to do.

I guess poly life is just so different. I don't know. In a sense... Life is... Tougher? In secondary school, knowing I have like 8 assignments to do, of course I'll feel stressed. But I somehow manage to do them without feeling that -depressed- but in poly, it's just different. But hey, nope! I can't say I can't do it can I? I can do this, yup yup yup :)

Alright I guess that's all for today! Left with Biorisk to do now. Shee you! And urgh I seriously can't wait for the Mongolian Trip. Okay excited much hahaha. See ya!

At this rate, I can turn Mongolian for the songs I'm listening to haha. I'm really in love with Mongolian songs. Try them! :)

No comments: