Thursday 15 December 2011

Back from the summit of Mount Kinabalu

Hello from on top of the world!
The place above the clouds
Where you feel you can do anything

Hello guys! Yes I just got back. Well not just but I got back from my KK trip today! It was an awesome journey seriously. I really wish I can blog about it today but my eyes are shutting off already. But I'll blog about it tomorrow! I just finished sorting out the photos. Then I gotta tweak some photos which need adjustments. I'll put the photos inside tomorrow :)

Just to sum it all, I think the journey was really an awesome one. I've learnt so much from the trip. From the mountain, from the people, from everyone. And I really believe that all these things that I've learnt will be carried along with me in life. The journey is so awesome. And now I'm currently having some withdrawal syndrome from the trip :/

Nevertheless look out here for the update! Tomorrow I'll blog again. See ya! :D

No comments: