Friday 23 December 2011

Mellow

Like a day would come to a close
So would a year come to its end
Like a flowing river, time just goes
In a speed, no one can ever comprehend

Whew I finally get to blog again! I wanted to blog last night but somehow, somewhat, I didn't blog in the end. Anyway, here I am! As you can see from the title, I'm feeling kinda mellow now :/ Ever since I was listening to Sacral Nirvana by Oliver Shanti a few hours ago. I don't know why. It's such a great song, it's one of the fewest songs that can make me feel happy, sad, mellow and relaxed at the same time.

Today was an alright day I guess! I decided to decorate my room a little by putting up some photos on my wall. Now I can look up to see my photos (not my faces but photos I shot), so my room is not that boring already heh. My wall is still kinda empty so I have a long way to go in filling them up! Anyway I have a nice idea for my wall. I think I've said it before like wooden pegs. But that will be next time I guess.

Yeah I think my room needs a little more perk-up so that it can look more vibrant and nicer. Anyway my dream room is one with lots of photos! Taken by me of course hehe. In the future I'll have one wall dedicated to all my photos hehehe. Hopefully it'll be a dream come true! :)

In the evening went to my grandma's house. Yaaaaay everyone there (my grandma, my aunt and my cousin) say I slimmed down a lot! Woohoo haha. In fact everyone say the same thing to me here hehe. Good, my target is 80, I have 4 more kilos to go. But trust me, my weight will surely increase here. The food here is just too hard to resist! :D

Plus I haven't been exercising here gosh. Hmm I can't run on my treadmill -.- I think I'm too fat so... But it's alright, I still feel my stamina is still okay. Can make it! Mwahaha. I miss running though, I'll run once I get back in Singapore. Talking about running.... My right knee hurts! :/ I don't know why but it has been hurting since last night. It's like on the left side of my knee cap so yeah. Not sure what happened though.

Tomorrow is Christmas' eve. Time flies huh. Okay I know you might be getting sick of me saying how fast time flies! But it's the truth heh. Anyway, and soon it's new year's eve. Then 2012. Noooooooo :l No way! I mean yeaaaaah :D I'm not sure what lies ahead in 2012, but definitely, I'm looking forward to it and I'll try to make 2012 a better year than the hell-of-an-awesome-2011!

Anyway the past two days, the sunset has been really gorgeous. I found a spot near my house with awesome view, facing the west! Which means it's like a perfect spot for sunset shots! Here are the photos....

This one was taken yesterday!


The sky was yellowish, anyway this one, I switched my WB to cloudy so the blue sky looked a bit yellowish too. But I love the effect! The clouds especially. So lovely.... 

And this was taken today!


So pretty right!!! The sky was pink-purply this time. And the pattern of the clouds was just gorgeous. I really love it! Damn, two consecutive days of beautiful sunsets! I hope I can see more of this in the remaining days of the year. It's such an awesomely beautiful sight!

Alright I guess that's all for now. I have to continue doing my work, which I've been pausing for the past two days damn! Tonight I hope to finish another part of my essay! Which will then leave my to 2 more parts :D Go go go Adhi!!!

Sunsets make my day. Beautiful sunsets.

No comments: