Saturday 3 December 2011

We run to be

This song will be my friend tomorrow
"We should always know, that we can do anything"
Jonsi - Go do

Hello people! It's been quite a long time since I wrote here eh. Oh well, been pretty busy with two tests this week and this and that, but I'm here! So excited for tomorrow! Cause... I'll be running Standard Chartered Marathon 10KM tomorrow! Woosh, so scary and excited man. I must be crazy for joining a 10K run no? But oh well what is life without a challenge right? :)

Yup so tomorrow will be my first time running a 10K marathon, in fact, a marathon, and in fact, 10KM  of distance heh. My target is to just run and give my best shot for it! And will always remember my mantra for running, don't run for the sake of overtaking others, but run for the sake of overtaking yourself! Mwahaha. Honestly speaking, I'm pretty excited for tomorrow that I'm afraid I can't sleep later. But should be fine.

In fact, I'm too excited to study tonight, so I decided not to study :/

Thankfully, my MST will start on Tuesday so I should have ample time to study on Sunday and Monday. So gonna study on Monday, full day, rawrrr. And I hope my body will recuperate enough on Monday. Should be fine though.

Alright I guess that's all for today! I don't know what else to blog and write about. Just wishing all my friends all the best for the run later! We can do it! See you all at the finishing line :D

And I found a nice quote from Facebook, I think it's by David Goggins

"I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done"


That's such a nice quote! I think it'll be my motivation for tomorrow! :D

Alright see you all people! SCMS 10K, finally, here I come! :)

No comments: