Sunday 18 December 2011

Last two weeks of 2011

Sunset at Mount Kinabalu
And the year is coming to an end,
Like how a day's sunset would arrive
Well c'est la vie, that's life
As a day end, another would start

Currently at gate A16 of Changi Airport T3, waiting for my delayed flight to take off. Oh well, apparently the weather is quite bad so the flight got delayed for 40 minutes. It's suppose to take off at 2020 but it's delayed for 40 minutes so it will take off at 9 instead. No worries, that means I have time to blog hehe, which... I've been wanting to do but apparently just somehow somewhat couldn't do -.-

Anyway yeah I'm supposed to blog about my KK trip right? Two days ago? Right. But well okay this is what happened. I'm supposedly supposed to wake up early, blog, have a nice breakfast, go Holland print my photos and yeah that sounds like a perfectly planned good day right? But no. I woke up at 11 T_T and I fell asleep again till 1. Horrible, I guess I was just too tired from the trip. 

But I promise I'll blog when I get back okay :) Cause I  need a peace of mind to blog about the whole trip, plus the photos, plus a nice calming environment for me to write. Plus I doubt I can do everything in 40 minutes :P

Anyway yesterday I went out with Ahpa in the afternoon! She'll be flying off to US for her OITP on the 29th, and by then I would be in Indo already. So need to spend a day out with her before she went there! :) Anyway we watched New Year's Eve, and... Seriously, it's my first time watching in a cinema that is freaking EMPTY. I mean seriously I think there's only 10 people watching? Or lesser or more. But definitely less than 20 :O

The movie was quite awesome. I would say it was pretty boring in the beginning, I guess the main story and theme wasn't there yet. But coming to the middle of 3/4 of the movie, everything starts to unravel and it's a pretty nice movie! Anyway it's a must-watch for those who feel 2011 isn't a good year for them, or for those who need something to push them for 2012. There's a nice meaning to the movie. Now I seriously can't wait for 2012 heh. Even though honestly speaking, 2011 was really AWESOME hehehe.

Then after that we went to shop around cause Ahpa was looking for some things. And we went to the Philatelic museum again! There was a Tin tin exhibition and I got free postcards teehee. After we got all of our stuff we bid farewell and I went to meet Adelin, Jeslyn, WQ, MF and Neal for dinner! My awesome secondary school clique, finally meeting them again after their A levels!

Felt really happy to meet them cause yeah it's been such a long time since we all meet up due to A Levels. And we're meeting again next year heh for another dinner. 

Everytime I meet them, it just reminds me how fast time is flying. It feels like it was yesterday when we were sitting down on the benches of TSS' canteen laughing eating talking. Then it feels like those days when we meet, with them on their uniforms. Now, we meet with them having their A Levels finished. Time just flies huh, and it's scary.

And then 2011 is also going to end REALLY soon. Like 13 more days! OMG! Wasn't it three weeks ago when the year started? I mean yeah as a metaphor. 2011 has been a great journey and a great year with bumps here and there. But well I guess, somehow, I feel that it is in this year that I learnt the most about life, about everything, about studies and more the most. 

2012 is coming, we don't know what's up ahead but we definitely know we can embrace its arrival with anticipation and joy. Don't be afraid to take the steps ahead in the coming year. A new adventure is waiting, a new chapter opens, a new journey begins. Take what we learnt from 2011 together to 2012, and make 2012  a better year than 2011! :D

So why am I writing like as if tomorrow is the 1st of Jan 2012? -.- 

Anyway I guess I'll end it off here. My flight should be taking off soon cause I can see the plane has arrived. So see ya later in my cosy little room in my hometown! I wish for 2011 to end off beautifully and awesomely cause well, it's been just a wonderful journey I have in this beautiful year. And who doesn't want a wonderful journey to end off in a wonderful way right? Alrighty, see ya all, have a great year-end holiday! :)

Oh yes, hopefully I can end off 2011 beautifully with.... My assignments done heh :P


No comments: