Friday 28 February 2014

Colours, spice and everything nice

 Colours

It's the last day of February already! 60 days have passed and it feels like 2014 just started yesterday. But anyway, we're 10 months away to 2015! How exciting hahaha. Oh gosh, ten months is going to feel like super quick. I haven't really been keeping up in track with my resolutions except for the blogging part, so far so good. I have yet to do the first step of my big goal and dream this year which you will find out soon in the future. Wish me luck okay!

February has been great I suppose. It's kind of a roller coaster ride but a good one. Looking forward to March where everything will begin nicely, I hope, in a great start. Lots of things happened in this month and I hope more great things are coming their way, and yes I can feel it coming! Not sure what in store for all of us but well it's always good to keep your head up.

Anyway my new piano room is finished! It's bigger than I thought it is, I thought it was just a tiny room enough for the piano but it's quite big now. I'm going to put some furniture inside and also a shelf to put (a lot) of my stuff. Now that my sister is married, and her room is empty, my 2nd sister has moved there. Well my room sure feels more spacious cause I'm alone now. But well it still feels very messy haha, I really need a day to clear things out, you know.

February is leaving us soon and you know hmm. Sometimes I feel like my life really lacks of colours. Of excitement! I always have a craving and desire to do something, to create something really nice that I can be proud of everyday. Blogging is a platform because I get to enjoy all these posts even in the future. But I'm craving for more... I want to create music, take nice photographs, embark in a new project or start a new hobby etc. Time, is somehow an issue.

Well I don't know how people do it, how they find colours in business haha. Well my flowers are colourful and they're blooming lovely. But well hmm I don't know. My inner artist is just boiling inside, waiting to break free from the body into a kaleidoscope of colours! Okay dramatic much. But yes I'm still finding some stuff to do everyday, doesn't have to be significant and grand but small things, where I will be proud of when it's finished.

Maybe I'm just suffering from the twenties crisis. The inner desire to be kids again.

I've never regarded myself as an (insert here) kind of person. Not a science person, an artsy person, a music person, a sporty person. Sometimes I confuse myself with what I'm truly passionate about. Although if I can really cut down on all these categories, I want my life to revolve around words-music-photographs. And traveling too if possible. So yeah maybe I lie towards the arts side more. But well arts is just something I enjoy doing.

Hmm, alright I will look forward to the coming months. Hope I can create something by the end of this year. Something I'm actually proud to look back again.

No comments: