Tuesday 25 February 2014

Lets disappear

"Sometimes I wish that I can have the ability to disappear from earth without anyone's notice. To be forgotten for a while, and be by myself only. Where nothing mattered to me, and I'm not mattered by anyone." I came up with such a thought a few days ago. It's kind of a wish I've always had for a couple of years now. It's such a nice wish huh.

When I graduated from secondary school, I actually contemplated to be a monk. Even until now. I realise that the world means nothing to me as I grow older? And I was thinking maybe it's better to be a monk and maybe spread Buddhism or help out in the temple. Maybe that will make me a better person, and a happier one too. But no one knows really.

Growing up sure feels scary, like Lorde's song "Ribs"

It feels like I'm having lesser time alone. And even when I am alone, it feels like I'm never alone, because other thoughts are accompanying me. Worries, problems and so on. So yes I'm always waiting for that day where I can be forgotten by everyone, and everything. Even know, when I'm on a holiday I can't (somehow) leave from all these problems.

Anyway things have been doing great I suppose. Flowers' sale is picking up woots! We have more flowers now so more flowers mean more sales yay haha. Well I've been forgetting to blog, or I will fall asleep as I was about to blog. I should blog here more often. Still trying to spice and perk up my blog by doing other interesting posts hmm.

Alright that's all for now. See you soon!

No comments: