Monday 17 February 2014

Happy wedding to my sister!

 Siblings, forever

Well I wanted to blog last night but I just couldn't. Was just too sleepy to the fact that I fell asleep with my laptop still on in the morning oh gosh. Well yup my sister got married yesterday! It was indeed a tiring day but I'm glad everything went smoothly till the end. It was indeed a touching and moving moment, to see my sister whom I've been spending time with for 9 years when we were still in Singapore. And now she's a happy wife of my brother in law! :')

I was the groomsmaid and also the translator of the day haha, thank you to two of my brother in law friends for coming to Indonesia to witness it! Always fun being the groomsmaid of course. Been one for like 3 weddings now haha.

Anyway my house feels really different and empty without my sister now. Although we still live in the same hometown but things are very different. Well c'est la vie I suppose. We will still be able to meet though! I'm pretty sure about that.

It seems like yesterday when my sister and I were still in Singapore. Me setting up her alarms, because I start school at 7 AM. Planning what to have for dinner weekly, during our Sunday grocery shopping. Buying dinner for one another, and so on and forth. I suppose despite her stern demeanour, she has made a disciplined person. With me away from my parents, she ensured that I behaved and performed well in school etc.

I wouldn't be who I am today without her supervision heh. And of course she has also made me an independent person. She always told me that if you can't be independent then you won't make it living abroad alone. I suppose she knew that one day I'll have to study in Singapore alone and yup that was her message for me back then.

Wishing my sister and her husband a blissful new chapter of life :)

The year has started pretty well with major events finishing one by one. Still have one more to go and yup. Hoping everything will go smoothly for everyone.

Gosh, I need to blog more. How can I discipline myself :l

No comments: