Sunday 19 October 2014

292

 Asemka

Well today is the 292nd day of the year and guess what, I just came up with a new resolution for this year to accomplish! Somehow I'm feeling excited to end this year hah.

Anyway I went to Jakarta yesterday with my sister to accompany her to the Asemka market. We were there to stock up some of the items for her bookstore. I went to Asemka a year ago too, it's an awesome place to do street photography cause there's too much things going on there! Very good for street-photog material. Above are some of the shots taken yesterday.

After Asemka we went to MKG to do some shopping. I went a bit overboard with the Japanese and Korean ingredients-haul but hey, I can't get all these stuff in my hometown so might as well get them while I was there yeah. We went to catch a movie too, it was "Left Behind" and we were truly disappointed after the movie. I recommend you not to watch it.

It's 12 more days to the end of this month and whew, time just seems to fly rather quickly really. But well, like I always believe, the year will just zoom past your eyes during the last three months of the year. At least this is what I've been experiencing for the past 10 years of my life hah. I don't know, I've went through a lot, and I'm kind of excited to see what this remaining days of the year have in offer.

Alright just a short update for you. Talk to you soon.

No comments: