Monday 6 October 2014

Indescribable

You know they say that music is what feelings sound like. Well I guess it's very true. Last night I was doing work while listening to music. And I really enjoyed the moment, it reminds me of those days when I was still a student, listening to music while studying. Sometimes I feel that music itself is purely a feeling. Because the feeling you get when listening to music is something truly indescribable. I wouldn't say happy is the perfect word to use when I listen to music. Yes, but not wholesome.

When I listen to classical music, there's this sense of joy that I have, of how much I am so glad and thankful to be able to enjoy such wonderful music! When I listen to my favourite indie/post-rock music, and unknowingly move to the music, it feels pretty awesome too. You see, the feeling is just something I can't describe. The joy of enjoying music. The happiness and warmth you experience inside as you listen to them is just so beautifully weird. You can't describe it really!

I think music is one of the greatest things life has given us. When you're able to enjoy listening and creating it, I think you can easily be the happiest man on earth.

No comments: