Saturday 25 October 2014

Off To Jakarta Marathon!

It's 4:47 AM Saturday morning and I am very excited cause I'm going to Jakarta later to attend the Jakarta Marathon on Sunday! Well I'm not running the full marathon, just the 10K one. But yes I am very excited. It's one of my 2014 resolutions to run a 10K race so yep, we're almost reaching day 300 so I better fulfill what I have to fulfill aye.

Was just arranging my playlist just now and it brings back memories of my running days in Singapore! To be honest it's been almost 2 years since I last ran my race. That was my half marathon in 2012. So yes, this Sunday will be the first time in 2 years I'm going to run 10 kilometres haha. Well of course as usual my plan is to not stop running. If possible, beat my PB. If not, have fun!

Okay wishing all runners of the Jakarta marathon a great race tomorrow. And as for me, good luck!

No comments: