Wednesday 14 January 2015

Another Day

Another day in paradise

There was a beautiful sunset today. And well, it's been quite long since I see one. It's been raining almost everyday here, but thankfully the skies were clear most of the days for this week, and they cleared up in the late afternoons most of the time. Which means that great sunsets can make their way in the evening. I love taking photos of sunsets. They are a beautiful reminder of impermanence. They are a beautiful reminder for me to always smile for tomorrow as a day come to a close.

Anyway I'm going to start a new project this year. Since I took a photo everyday for last year, this time round I'm going to write one hundred stories, from photos that I took throughout the year! This project is called "Seratus Stories" which literally means one hundred stories. The problem is, I'm not sure if I should start a new blog (most probably tumblr) for this project, or should I just write it here and tag it inside so that I can find it easily. Both has a plus and minus point I suppose.

My tumblr is practically dead. Although I do occasionally surf through tumblr. I rarely do it now though. Managing a blog is already kinda difficult, now I have to manage two!

Alright this is my first story out of hundred. Stay tuned for more :)

2 comments:

purpleskies said...

Yo i suggest tumblr is a good place! that sounds like an awesome project :D #seratusstories

Adhi S said...

But I'm too lazy to juggle two blogs! Hahaha. Still considering though. Yes tumblr is a great place to share photos :)