Sunday 4 January 2015

Great music of December

Okay I know it's January now and I forgot to do this in December! I was having too much fun reminiscing I guess. But anyway, not many songs discovered in December! Just these three:

Great Music of December
 - The Nights by Avicii
- The Days by Avicii
- Home by Simply Red

The Nights and The Days is an EP by Avicii and I discovered them through the radio here while driving! I love both songs but I love The Nights more hah cause of the awesome lyrics. Live a life you will remember! Cause when you grow older your wild heart will live for younger days!

Home by Simply Red is not a song I recently discovered but I actually discovered it like umm 7 years ago? While listening to Gold 90.5 FM back in Singapore. Not sure why but I was suddenly reminded by this song, by the melody and well I just fell in love with it again :)

Alright these are the great music of December! No frets, I'm gonna continue this habit throughout the year again. It was a pleasure discovering new songs in 2014!

Here's to more awesome music in 2015 :D

No comments: