Wednesday 28 January 2015

Happy Birthday Dearest Nephew!

Birthday boy and his parents

Hello again, so sorry for not blogging for the past one week! Well I just got back from Pekanbaru after attending my cousin's wedding two nights ago. Was so tired that I got knocked out, and then last night I was rushing to make my nephew's birthday present (whose birthday is today!) so yeah didn't manage to blog as well. But here I am now! Well today's my nephew's fist birthday so happy birthday Widi AKA Cung-cung! I hope you'll grow to become a healthy and wise kid! :)

 The great-grandma and her great-grandson

So we had a celebration for him today, where we have a cake and some food along to eat as well. My cousins and aunts came for this celebration, and also my grandma! It feels warm inside to see the great-grandma and great-grandson interacting together haha. Which also makes me realise that well time flies pretty quickly huh. My grandma is now a great-grandma.

 It's been a tradition for the grandparents to give necklaces here

I was the photographer for the day so I took a bit of photo here and there. But I had to leave halfway cause there was delivery to be settled. But I managed to stay for most of the celebration anyway so no worries. Whew, my nephew is so big now! To think that he was just a tiny little baby a year ago is pretty awesome. The wonders and greatness of the human body. Life's greatest and most beautiful mystery aye. Can't wait for him to grow into a kid and we can play together :P

Alright anyway I will blog about my trip to Pekanbaru tomorrow cause it's a pretty long post so I'll blog separately haha. See you tomorrow then! :)

No comments: