Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

It's the first day of 2015 so wishing you a happy new year! This will be our 7th year together, how awesome is that! But well not really a great start for me. Spent my first day of the year being bed-ridden because I was suffering from a stupid gastric. My stomach felt bloated, pain and I felt so nauseatic. And well this happened like throughout the day. It only got better at night.

I hope it's not a bad omen or something, I'll take it as a good omen that I survived the first day battling through pain haha. Feeling much better now though.

Anyway so yup, 2014 is gone in a blink. I really wonder what's in store for 2015! To be honest this year is a total blank page for me. I don't have much plans for this year. Unlike in 2014 I was so determined to make my Iceland trip a success so I had something in mind as I stepped into it. Now... Not much, but I'm just hopeful that it's gonna be an awesome year!

I have not even planned out my resolutions. I have some in mind, and I have a couple of mini projects for this year (nope not another Project365 hah) and I'm excited to make it happen. Anyway, how do we measure how awesome a year is? Is it by the amount of planned things that we accomplished? Is it the amount of success we "get" in a year? Maybe by the amount of help we give to others?

I suppose there are many different types of people in this world. Some measure success by the amount of money they get. Some, by the amount of things they create, be it physical things, businesses or ideas. Some people measure happiness by how many dreams they managed to turn into realities. And so on. I'm not really sure how one should measure how good a year is.

But as long as I went through a year in health and safety and peace, it's pretty much a good year. A year in which I accomplished what I set out to do is also a great year.

As of now 2015 is still a big blank page for me to write on. Along the way, I'm sure I'll know what and how I want the page is going to be filled. So here's me wishing you an awesome year ahead! Make 2015 so awesome, 2014 will be so jealous. Happy new year!

No comments: