Saturday 25 April 2015

Malam Sabtu

Saturday night is probably my favourite time of the week. I used to think that Friday night is my favourite, but then again nope, Saturday night is more awesome. Well I love Saturday night here because usually it is the time when I would be done with my work for the week. Unless during the occasional time in which I have calculations to do. Even if there is, then the time after my calculations will be my favourite time of that week. You know, that awesome feeling that you're finally on the weekend, and you can just chill for the rest of the night. And (sort of) wake up to a day with little work.

And I realised it goes the same with the days I had in Singapore. Although yes, Friday is my favourite day, but Saturday night would be my favourite time too. Cause I would usually spend my Saturday morning doing revision/notes/work till the late afternoon where I would go out. But I know I won't do anything on Sunday morning unless there's a test/exam nearby and I'm running out of time. And also excluding the temple prayers I went to at Mangala Vihara. Which is something I always enjoy.

Well my dad's favourite time of the week is Saturday night too. He wishes that he can freeze this particular timing and be in this timing for as long as he likes. To me.... Yep, Saturday night is the time of the week in which I feel that time ceases to exist. It feels like everything is in harmony, I just love the feel and the vibe of Saturday night. You can't get it on any other nights, in my opinion.

My ideal Saturday night (of my imagination) would be a stay-home night actually. Staying at home, with a hot cup of tea, with music blasting through a sound system. And when I own my own house next time, I want to make a balcony so that I can stare at stars on Saturday nights heh. Or even watching movies on Saturday night sounds like a great plan too. I just want to chill on this night! :P

I used to do these things too when I was in Singapore. I remember spending Saturday nights watching movies till late at night. Or there are also days when I got insomnia and I just went outside my room to stare at the night sky and look at the stars with a cup of tea beside me. I just feel at peace and it feels like time and my soul are in a perfect harmony. Pretty indescribable feeling.

I'd like to keep malam Sabtu in such manner. Till the day where I can't enjoy these anymore.

No comments: