Saturday 5 September 2015

248

 Duolun you so fine

Can't believe that today is the 248th day of the year. I kind of lost track of time. Although I (supposedly) spent every day of the year so far writing/doodling/drawing on my journal. Which brings me to my next point - I haven't been updating it regularly! Okay so the story goes like this. I bought myself a new plastic drawer which I put near my table. And I put every stuff that usually lies around my table inside it, including my journal. So it is always out of my sight, and hence I always forgot to update it!

Like for example I just spent some time updating 4 days worth of entries earlier tonight. Okay I'm going to put it on my table now so that I can update it everyday. Which brings me to my next point - I have totally failed in trying to draw for every day of this year. Well at least I managed to improve my cursive writing, and I have re-discovered the joy of writing poems. Which I'll continue next year!

I think I'll just stick to writing to be honest. I can't draw for nuts.

Anyway the past week has been an okay week. Lots of flower deliveries cause well, we have a lot of flowers hah. I also spent last Thursday night helping my sister to edit a document written in traditional Chinese and Indonesian, which her shop is going to print copies of! It is seriously no joke trying to do this feat. As if simplified Chinese is not hard enough, now I'm given traditional Chinese. Which seriously is difficult because some words look the same. But when you look closer, they're differentiated by a single stroke, dot, or some weird character haha. Nevertheless I'm done now! :)

It's September once again, and today coincidentally, is the 4th anniversary of our Green Desert Project! Can't believe 4 years have passed. I still miss the awesome days we had in Duolun. I miss my GT people. I hope I can meet them again when I'm back in Singapore. And I hope we can fulfill the promise where we will return to Duolun again. Oh man, I miss that lovely small town really!

Alright I guess that's all for now. I will blog more in this month and the rest of this year, I promise! I haven't been blogging a lot thanks to dengue and stuff. Time to write more stuff in hehe.

No comments: