Monday 16 November 2015

Happy Wedding!

 Officially the only unmarried child of the family HAHAHA

Right, I should be blogging about this yesterday but I was really tired and I wasn't feeling well. Cause I still haven't recovered from this annoying sore throat for the past 4 days or so. I hate how I'll get random coughing fit and I just feel like scratching my throat with my hands heh. 

Anyway so my sister got married yesterday! Can't believe how fast time is flying really. This sister of mine is now a married woman. Felt like it was yesterday when we were still goofing around like children (actually we still do now). She's the only sibling I dare to "bully" and make fun of hahaha. Perhaps cause she's the closest sibling that I'm with? Cause I was with her when my 2 eldest siblings were in Singapore, and also with her when my elder sister went back for good. 

And also perhaps cause we only differ by two years so... Yes.

I suppose I'm just happy for her that she's married now. And I'm happy that she has found the one. I wish the both of them a happy and blissful marriage forever! 

So it was an eventful Sunday I suppose. We went to the temple at 1 and the event begins with the "official" signing of marriage documents and so on. And then it's the religious processions. After chanting and taking the vow, and a few rolls and drops of tears (T.T), they're officially married haha.

We decided to hold a party for the workers from my mum and dad, and also my brother-in-law previous workplace where they have a good time dancing and dangdut-ing throughout the afternoon haha. It was the first time my elder brother-in-law seeing people dangdut-ing and he's quite in shock haha.

Yup, this was how my Sunday went yesterday. Was pretty tired by the end of the day that I fell asleep. I had lots of work to do but thankfully I finished them just now. Alrighty that's all for me now. I will talk to you soon! Oh and yes Adele's and Enya's new album this Friday!! I'm so excited :D

No comments: