Monday 2 November 2015

Hello November

Can you believe it's November already? Well so sorry for not blogging at the end of October cause to be honest I've had a rough end to October. Lots of things happened in the past weekend that I really have lost track of time. And all these things happened rather quickly so yup. Nevertheless I'm glad that everything ended well. It was a bitter end to the month but... The bitten end ended sweetly.

It's been an emotionally-draining month for me and I'm kind of glad it's over. Oh well, here's to an awesome November and a beautiful ending to the year! It's been quite a year to be honest.

Anyway since I didn't blog in the end of the month, I forgot to blog about my music of the month! So here it is. And oh boy November is such an exciting month of music for me. Okay here goes!

Great Music of October
- Indian Summer by Jai Wolf
- Love For That by Mura Masa ft Shura
- This Stage is Your Life by A Silent Film
- Hello by Adele
- Echoes in Rain by Enya

I discovered Indian Summer by Jai Wolf a few months back actually. I remember seeing the song uploaded on YouTube by one of the music channels (I forgot which!) but I didn't download it heh. It was only when I watched a video about Burning Man in which the song is used inside, that I fell in love with the song (again). I am excited to hear more music from this talented man! :)

Love For That is a song by Mura Masa with Shura on the vocals. I really really love the song. I remember the day it was released, the song was on repeat for me. I was playing it on Soundcloud like non stop haha. Thankfully it was released the next day on iTunes. I really love how beautifully simple the song is, yet at the same time it feels substantial. The strings, the beat and everything else are just amazingly cohesive. And Mura Masa is only 19! He's amazing really.

I discovered A Silent Film from the music channel Indie Air and I wondered why they're not well-known. I think they are like a mix of Foster The People and The Killers haha. Just listen to This Stage is Your Life and you'll understand why. They released their second album this month too!

Not gonna talk much about the 2 new songs from Adele and Enya. All I can say is I am very excited to get their new albums later on the 20th this month! I've pre-ordered Enya's album. As for Adele's I will wait for it to be released here. Cause exchange-rate here is a bitch.

Alright that's all for now. November is going to be an exciting month for me! I will fill you with more updates soon. Wishing you all an beautiful November ahead! See ya all.

No comments: