Sunday 29 November 2015

Blessed Wedding!

 
 The pretty bride for today

Right, so today was my sister's wedding reception! It was a busy day for the family but I'm so glad that everything went well. Most important thing is - there was no rain today! It's been raining for the week and yesterday there was a thunderstorm in my hometown with strong winds. It was so strong that several trees around my hometown fell down. It was pretty scary.

Anyway I was the groomsman again this time round with my cousin, Iyo. So we fetched my brother in law in his hotel in the afternoon and brought him to my house where we did the tea ceremony. After that we went to bring my sister to his hotel, this time round with the bridesmaid, who's my cousin Jeslyn, and did the tea ceremony there. After that it was reception!

Nothing much to talk about the reception, it all went smoothly I suppose. Just like any other reception. 

To be honest it feels weird to see my sister in her wedding dress. This sister of mine, whom I've been spending lots of time with growing up, when in Singapore and even back here, is now married! Well just like the saying, your siblings are your first best friends in life. And my sister is definitely my first best friend I suppose? Someone whom I can always talk to, and spend a lot of time with.

Oh well, now that all of my siblings are married... THE PRESSURE IS ON ME. Just kidding. Well kind of, but nahh a relationship is not my priority in life currently. Besides I'm still 23. Not the age where I want to commit to a serious relationship. I want to enjoy being single as much as possible haha.

Oh well, I wish my sister and her husband a happy marriage. 

May you both love each other more every single day, forever.

No comments: