Saturday 26 March 2016

Happiness

Proetry January - Happiness

I hope that you shall find happiness
Wherever you are
Wherever you may be

I hope that you can see it
in the blue sky
and the vast ocean

I hope you can hear it
in the whispers of the wind
or the chirpings of the birds

I hope that you can taste it
in that glass of water
or that cup of chamomile tea

I hope that you can smell it
in the morning air
or the smell of petrichor

I hope that you shall realise
that it's within
your heart
an eternall bliss

I hope that one day you will find
that not unhappiness is necessary 

I hope that you'll live a life
where you've run out of reasons
to be unhappy

Inspired to write this when I was looking at the sky one evening. I love looking at the sky, especially during sunsets in the evening. It makes me feel happy. So my inspiration comes from the happiness I get when I look at the sky. PS: I know this is so late! Supposed to post this in January but somehow I didn't so.... Yes. I will update monthly from now onwards no worries. 

Also, this series will be called proetry AKA Project Poetry.

No comments: