Sunday 6 March 2016

Sunday Update

Hello hello, just wanna do a quick update here. Trying to keep up with the blog posts! Anyway it's like 5 AM now as I'm writing this. Just finished doing a "studio photoshoot" of the food packages my sister's printing shop are manufacturing. They're making a brochure so I was helping them to shoot the designs. I wanted to do it in daytime, with daylight so that the light distribution will be nicer. But well uhh I tried it earlier and I don't have the necessary setup to do it. Played around just now and...

 Presenting to you, how to be a wannabe photographer on a budget!

Okay the photos turned out alright. Still need to do a bit of post-processing but I'm gonna leave it to the designer to do it mwahaha. Also cause I don't have photoshop. But it's okay! the expert knows it best.

It's been quite an okay week I guess. Perhaps it's the beginning of the month so we're not that busy yet. Anyway I've been trying to find ways to exercise everyday now. I've been doing like pushups and dips but it's not pretty effective (cause I don't know how to do a proper one). Lately some of my friends on Facebook have been sharing those fitness videos, some of them are showing this High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), and they look interesting! I looked up a video demonstration on YouTube and tried a 5 minute session. It was so tough oh my goodness.

But it's pretty fun to do! Cause you don't need a lot of space and time. Well there are like 15 minutes session and so on. Since I'm just a beginner, I don't want to be ambitious heh. I was reading online about the pros and cons. Well it may be bad for your knee cause of the jumping and high intensity. And it may also damage your heart (very rare case) because of the high intensity. Err yes so I don't want to push myself too hard. Will hit the 15 minute session slowly, step by step!

Also it's been 66 days since I go meatless! Still feeling awesome. A bit annoyed though cause my weight still stays at 87. But this is the lowest weight, I've been 88 for almost two years haha. My body is feeling great as well, the rectum still loves me a lot. So far I've been feeling alright. Not much of a notifiable difference (except the part about egesting undigested food), but I'm feeling awesome and the food on my plate is almost cruelty-free! (Since I still eat eggs and dairy).

I am actually considering hard to jump into the vegan ship. But thinking the amount of "trouble" I'm going to give to my mum and other family members when eating, I think I'll go vegan once I live by myself or something. I'm very thankful to my mum and maid who are supporting this new lifestyle of mine by cooking awesome vegetarian food! And to my sister and sis-in-law as well for giving me veggie food sometimes :P Made some tacos last week, I will share the recipe soon!

Alright I better go to bed now. I wish all of you an awesome week ahead! Seize the day, seize the moment! Have a great Monday ahead too :D

No comments: