Tuesday 30 August 2016

And The April Shower

Okay I'm doing a blogging prompt today which goes like....

"Take the third line of the last song you heard and put it as the post title"

So the last song I heard was Lighthouse Family's Liften and the above is the third line haha. Well it's August now but it's still raining! Urghh. I was so happy that it was all sunny and hot last week. I was hoping that the weather will finally return to "normal" but nope, it decided to rain since Saturday.

We can never really predict the weather I suppose. I mean we had 6 months of no rain last year and in this year it hasn't stopped raining (kind of) since November last year haha. So to those who still say that global warming is a scam, I hope you wake up from your dreams. Or nightmare.

Anyho, can't believe it's the last week of August already! It feels like yesterday when it begins. August has been kind of an exciting month I guess. Things are picking up again after a month of inactivity in July thanks to the Hari Raya holiday. I feel that September is the month in which things are going to fall into places. The year-long project we're working on is finally coming to an end! Exciting times.

Alrighty that's all for now. Time to share with you the great music discovery tomorrow! :)

No comments: