Sunday 14 August 2016

Life Is A Rollercoaster


Currently falling in love with this great song from the 90s by Ronan Keating again! I was randomly watching videos on YouTube a few days ago when suddenly that song just pops on my recommended tab. I clicked on it and bang, it feels like I took Doraemon's time machine and returned to the first time I listened to the song, and falling in love with it! I can even still remember making a mixtape with that song in it on Febi's computer. And yes I still have that mixtape CD with me hah.

But well yes just like the song title, life is indeed a rollercoaster. Sometimes we go up high, and then low. Sometimes we go through a crazy, heart-falling part of the ride and sometimes we go through a not so scary part of the ride. But all in all, at the end of the ride, we feel it's worth it. Okay sometimes we tell ourselves we'll never come back to the ride, sometimes we wanna ride again.

In this life however, we'll only ride it once and for all.

Life is one crazy ride that we go through. But no matter how crazy, exciting or calm it is, I think it's going to worth everything. The past 24 years of my life has been quite a crazy ride and well, up till now I think it's worth it! Haha. Life is all about learning to just give your heart to everything. So even at the end of the day, when a tinge of regret hits you, you're going to dust them away.

Can't believe we're halfway through August and soon September is going to be here. August has been going great so far. As usual it hasn't stopped raining. Wishing for some blue skies and sunshine soon! My flowers want to bloom and they need to bloom. Alright smell you later! (Pun Intended)

No comments: