Thursday 30 March 2017

Rush

Today was such a busy day with so many things to do. And I'm still not done yet! So here's just a quick post about the great music of March before I leave for Coldplay later :O It's happening!

Great Music of March:
- Alaska by Maggie Rogers
- Better by Maggie Rogers
- Nirvana by Ryder
- Don't You Forget by Cafune
- Like It's Over by Jai Wolf
- Drive by Jai Wolf ft Chain Gang of 1974

Song of the month: Alaska by Maggie Rogers and Nirvana by Ryder

Don't think there's any music I'm anticipating in this month hmm but I discovered these awesome music! All thanks to YouTube haha. Except for Jai Wolf. Maggie Rogers' video for Alaska was once again, inside my recommendation tab. I clicked on it and damn, it's such a nice and catchy song! She has a unique voice too. And after searching more about her, that's when I discovered Cafune too.

So both of them were inside a music mentoring programme with Pharrel Williams and I'm glad I discovered both of them. Cafune's song "Don't You Forget" is also a wonderful pop song with pretty meaningful lyrics, especially to everyone having some rough times! I am so excited for the two of them, they have a wonderful road ahead of them for sure. Looking forward to more of their music! :)

Discovered Ryder's song Nirvana from Sheepy again and damn it's such a nice song. It reminds me of a song I listened before way a long time ago... But I couldn't really point out to a particular song. And I feel that songs like this are hard to find these days. From the beats and the melody and chord progression. It's been on repeat for me since I discovered it. Looking forward to more of Ryder too.

Last but not least, I discovered Jai Wolf last year... Or in 2015 I think. It was through his song "Indian Summer". Well I'm kind of a bad fan, I didn't realise that he actually released an EP last year! I found his song similarly in my recommendation tab and I was like "wait did he release a new song?" and... Yeah. I love his new EP seriously. And I'm excited for his new album! He said it'll be a continuation from the EP so it's gonna be awesome weee. He's really a talented producer.

Alright that's all for now. I am anticipating some new music being released in April so yep! And more in the few coming months. I'll be leaving to Jakarta for Singapore soon for COLDPLAY! I am so so excited. My dream is coming true finally. Alright in the meantime, time to do more work :P

No comments: