Friday 3 March 2017

Terrifying

The past week has been... Bizarre. Pretty bizarre. So many things are happening although things turned out well at the very last minute. I hate to say this but we really are living in a terrifying world. I couldn't believe still, what we encountered in this week. But I don't want to lose faith in the goodness of the world either. I know it's terrifying, but it's beautiful too. Some people are just... Ugly.

I suppose I'm pretty lucky that my intuition has been right and saved all of us, right at the last minute. Like I always believe, and my favourite words nowadays:

In the most amazing fashion, life will always find a way. 

I'm just sad really why these people have to exist. Perhaps if you live life in a righteous way, you won't ever have to do this and you'll live peacefully. But what to do? When greed deludes you like a thick fog that blocks your vision. Whew, what a tiring week. I'm just glad things went well. 

Really short post today, just a mini update. More things to blog about soon!

No comments: