Thursday 22 June 2017

Hello

Oh my goodness it's been two weeks since I last blogged! I've never done this before since probably 2013 haha. But like I said, it's been such a super busy two weeks for me. June felt like a crazy month for me. There were just so many things to do every night. In fact this is the first time in two weeks that I have the time to blog and surf the net etc after dinner. All these while, I always have things to do. I'm pretty glad that it's over now and a long holiday is on my way! Weee.

Well I've been busy with lots of things. First there was the parcels to be sorted for my customers and neighbours around the farm. And now that I have the farming shop, means I have double the work haha. And also the yearly bonuses which is given out during Hari Raya period. So yeah I've been finalising all these in the past two weeks. Aside from the usual work as well!

I would say this year I did much better than last year. Last year was pretty chaotic to be honest. I didn't even have the money for the bonuses. That's how bad it was. But well last year was kind of a special case, cause I actually lent my money to someone (and that someone didn't return it to me).

I did a much better job in this year's financial planning teehee. A better job, but not a great one. I think there's still rooms for improvement and I have ways to improve them too.

And we're also done with the grand harvest 2k17! Another successful one this year. And a miraculous one too. I'm going to blog about this on a special post tomorrow cause it's kinda long haha.

Okay we have 8 more days to the end of June. I'm gonna plan to blog everyday to hit my quota as usual hahaha. I feel kinda guilty that I neglected the blog in the month of June. But seriously time got the better off me. But anyway I have lots of things to talk about so yup! Let's have a good conversation over the next 8 days. Also it's the holiday so I have time to chill and just blog.

Alright this is just a quick update of what's happening. See you again tomorrow! :)

No comments: