Sunday 25 June 2017

Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri!

First of all wishing all Muslims around the world a happy hari raya Idul Fitri! Or Eid if you're not from Southeast Asia haha. Mohon maaf lahir dan batin! I hope you had a great day with your family and had lots of ketupat and rendang. Just make sure you don't eat too many of them hehe.

Today was a pretty quiet and chill first day of Eid. Didn't go anywhere and stayed at home, cause my aunt went to our house! So we just spent the evening chatting with my mum and dad, and me with my cousin. And also my nephew who insist that we need to sweep the fallen leaves haha.

It was dark and cloudy in the evening so we thought it's gonna rain and it did! So we didn't go to the farm, which we usually did in the years back. But we did so at night, and the sky was amazing with stars. It's funny how the sky is clear but it was slightly drizzling. Must be a wind-carried drizzle I guess.

I'm pretty much enjoying the holiday so far. I did some errands just now while waiting for dinner, but the greatest thing is really to not be bothered by work. I mean usually I would wake up with a long list of Whatsapps, sometimes from people who's constantly asking me to do things. And I would wake up knowing that I have things to do across the day. But none of that in this period teehee.

Okay I think I'm going to come up with a list of things to blog for the next 4 days. I hope I can stick with them and salvage my resolution and blogging goal. I do have some ideas in mind... So keeping my fingers crossed. I'm hating myself cause every night I would tell myself to not blog and chill, while another part of me tell myself to keep up with the blogging meehhh haha. Alright see you soon!

Eid Mubarak to you once again :)

No comments: