Thursday 8 June 2017

Lost Track

It's been so long since I last blogged here. Whatever plans I had for blogging on those nights are erased cause of work haha. Well I've been really busy these days. Probably since June started heh. Like I said in my last post it's gonna be a busy month for me and indeed it is. I'm gonna find some nights to blog for sure. There are a couple of things in my mind to blog about. Just couldn't find the time.

I know it sounds ironic but Ramadhan is always a stressful month for me every year haha. Gotta settle lots of things before Hari Raya itself, and also settling parcels for customers. But well I'm kinda more prepared this year unlike last year. Last year everything was really ill-prepared. Both financially and time-wise. This year there's still a tiny mistake I made. But I think it's rectifiable hah.

But all of these busy time will lead to a good reward I guess. A good long break we look forward to every year haha. Since there's no such things as holiday for me, except for Hari Raya holiday. Where literally, everything is closed haha. So yeah let us all struggle and bear this for a while.

I've been losing track of time these days. It's quite scary when I think about it. Thankfully I have a calendar right in front of me to keep track of time. It's quite easy to forget what day is it and so on. Time is really of the essence now. Wish me luck. I hope I pull through everything well.

No comments: