Monday 17 July 2017

Twenty Five

Whew today marks the day which I survived 25 revolutions around the sun while living on planet earth! Basically, I turned twenty five haha. I can't believe it, I'm a quarter of century old now :O Meh I don't feel old though. I finally reached the age in which I asked how life will be, back ten years ago haha. Well here I am now, feeling alright, grown up a lot. Still figuring out what life is.

Well today was just another ordinary Monday. Busy as usual, it is usually the busiest day of the week for me. Had a nice dinner with my aunts (my first aunt share the same birthday as me!) and cousins, it was pretty much an enjoyable evening! Such a filling one too. Thank you Osasan for the treat hehe. 

Quite crazy to think that all of my cousins are adults now! Feels like yesterday when we were still kids feeling super excited about birthdays. Well still excited now too haha but in a different way. Excited in a sense like we are all grown ups now. That kind of excitement HAHAHA.

Since today is rather a busy day, I didn't have much time to contemplate as usual. But I did spend the past three days writing on my journal. I've actually decided to list down 25 things I learned in the past 25 years of my life! Well of course there are definitely more than 25, but I just list down the 25 most impactful lessons I've learned I suppose? I'm still currently at 21 so yeah 4 more to go tonight!

I'm going to write here soon, since it's getting pretty late now.

Can't really put into words about turning 25. My life so far has been such an incredible odyssey. Such an epic journey! I've always felt like my life is too interesting to be told into words. Currently I've learned that I should really make the best out of everything that I have. The time, the place, the things that I'm doing, and so on. Because everything that you do now, will definitely get you somewhere.

So let us all enjoy the joy, struggle, confusion and everything else in between of the present moment. They will get us somewhere for sure. Where are we going? Nobody really knows.

Okay let me finish my journal entry first. I'll talk more about the 25 lessons here!

And as always, happy birthday to me.

No comments: