Friday 7 July 2017

Back Again

Just a little preview!

Hello everyone! Oh gosh it's been so long since I've blogged. Yes lots of things happened! I think I didn't mention it in my blog but I just returned from my trip to Cambodia! Okay not exactly "just" returned, I was back home since Monday haha. But was really finishing up the pile of work that I had for leaving home for 4 days! Well it was worth it in the end, every bit of it :P It was a wonderful trip!

So anyway yes I went to Cambodia on Friday 30th June till Monday 3rd of July. It's a lovely trip because I've been wanting to go to Cambodia to see the Angkor Wat! Been fascinated with it since I was young, thanks to Lady Croft from Tomb Raider haha. I would say this is the most spontaneous trip I've made. Although it's not like one-day or one-week spontaneous, but I actually booked for this trip less than a month from the departure date! So yeah that's pretty spontaneous for me heh.

I'm going to blog about the trip definitely so stay tuned. In the meantime I'm still sorting out the photos and finishing the video about the trip! Gonna be done real soon. Also I have a lot of things that I wanna blog about. I hope to hit more than ten posts this month! Need to make up for them heh.

Alright that's all from me today. I'll start blogging about the trip real soon! See ya :)

No comments: