Wednesday 6 December 2017

Broken


 Yesterday I broke my phone and my heart :(

Well yes I dropped my phone and it landed right on the sharp edge of a table at the office. Argghhh. And I broke the screen! There's actually a hole on the screen where you can see the inside of the phone meeooww. I have no idea how I dropped it. Well I was actually calling someone and was talking to someone else at the same time and I stumbled and... Yes.

 Look at that crack tho!

Yes I'm heart broken, cause my phone is only 1 year and 6 months old! Still functioning pretty well with no problems. But well shit happens and I already got myself a new phone. I got the iPhone X! So so excited. Wait I forgot two more letters. I got the iPhone six HAHAHA.

I know I used to be an Android fanboy. But I'm actually loving Apple after using it for a year. It's really a phone for me. It has everything I need and it's simple to use. Although I seriously feel the new phones are so expensive so I decided to get another iPhone six instead. The price of the iPhone 6s is double of the 6! So so expensive. Besides I love iPhone 6 actually. It's good enough.

Although it's also shocking how the price of the iPhone 6 is almost half of its price when I got it last year. Bad market value I guess. Also Apple is releasing lots of new phones. The iPhone 7 was being released last year when I got this phone so the price is dropping quick I guess.

I'm not sure if I will stick with Apple in the future. But with easy usability and interface, I'm giving it another chance for now! Alright, just a random but sad and depressing update.

No comments: