Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Christmas!

First of all wishing you a merry merry Christmas! I hope you had a great day with your loved ones today. A pretty ordinary day for me, I don't celebrate Christmas anyway hah. Spent the afternoon at the factory (yes we still work) and then the evening with my parents. Nevertheless today was a beautiful clear day! We've been blessed with two clear days today and yesterday.

Christmas has always been both a sad and happy day for me? Okay not in a negative way. It's just a bittersweet reminder that time is flying quickly. Cause Christmas is just some sort of checkpoint that reminds me a year is ending. At the same time, although I don't celebrate it, Christmas is a day that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling of reminiscing and contemplation! 

Which reminds me, I need to start my reflection post of the year as usual haha. 

I'm not sure why but hmm I can't really describe 2017 into words. I wouldn't say it's a good one, nor a bad one. It's pretty hard to put this year into words. Although it is a year that I learned a lot, and a year that pushes me forward in some sort. I discovered some sides of myself that I haven't met. And it challenges me to be a better person in a way? See, I can't describe it hah.

Oh well I'm already starting on my journal! In the meantime I'm going to start with my great music of the year post teehee. It's really a lot of music. I don't know where to start! Alright see you tomorrow I guess. Once again Merry Christmas and I hope you had a great day today! :)

No comments: