Saturday 27 January 2018

4 AM Rain

It's a rare occasion tonight, where I finished work and dinner at 3 AM! Was just lazying on my bed and scrolling through Facebook and Instagram for a good 30 minutes heh. That felt weird. It's been a long time since I did this to be honest. Life's been going really hectic every since 2018 started, just feels like there's a lot of things happening and lots of things on my mind. Been trying to clear my mind out but sometimes everything started rushing in again.

Nevertheless, time's been moving much more quickly too. Seemingly that is. Like I can't believe January is coming to an end soon, it feels like yesterday when 2017 just ended. Is this the kind of pace I'll be expecting for this year? Maybe yes maybe no. But it's gonna be an exciting year nevertheless!

Anyway since I'm pretty chill tonight, I wanna talk about something! I feel like 2017 was lacking in something... I'm not sure what it is but recently I realised that I've been quite out of touch with my personal goal. A goal that I made in 2014-ish I think (gosh that was 4 years ago). I remembered when 2014 started, I told myself that I just want to keep on creating. Be it photographs, stories, words or even music (the last one is pretty much non-reachable haha).

That's how I came up with Project365, and how I bought myself that draw something everyday journal in 2015 to try things out. It's true, in 2016 I stopped doing this. There was no personal project that I did! Which is kinda sad, looking back. I know I don't work in the creative industry but personally, arts will never leave me (and vice versa). So yeah just recently, I'm thinking of creating monthly projects that I can do throughout the year. I was thinking of doing a year-long project but then at the rate at which my life seems to flow, I think I won't be able to do it well heh. 

So yeah, perhaps a new "project" each month will be good? I have 30 days to do it and I think that's enough time to do it well too! I just don't know what to do yet... Hmm. Also this year will mark the 10th year that I'm blogging! Gonna do something special to celebrate this too. And yes I haven't thought of anything either mwahaha. I have 8 more months anyway so yep.

Alright just a random post. I'm going to enjoy the rest of this night... Doing nothing.

No comments: