Wednesday 17 January 2018

Just My Imagination


Okay I'm supposed to blog about this last night but my internet died for the whole day so I couldn't. Received the shocking news of Dolores' sudden passing last night and I'm really really sad by it. I grew up listening to The Cranberries and I really love her distinct, beautiful unique voice. It's like her voice always reminds me of my childhood! Songs like Animal Instinct, Just My Imagination, Dreams, Ode To my Family and so on. So yeah, can't help but to feel sad.

The 90s is definitely a wonderful era for music. I grew up listening to their songs and so till today, their songs will always remind me the much simpler days when I'm young. Okay I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of The Cranberries. Like I was only into them when I was young. But well I really love their songs. Now that Dolores is gone, I'm feeling really sad! :(

Oh well this is just a short post dedicated to this wonderful and talented artist. Thank you so much for the music, Dolores. I will always remember your beautiful voice. For it reminds me of my sweet sweet childhood. Condolences to your family, and to The Cranberries.

No comments: