Sunday 7 January 2018

Theme

Hello hello. It's the 7th day of the new year and I still haven't got any resolutions thought of HAHA. But I do have one thing! I kinda have... A theme for this year. Like something that I want to do and pursue as the year moves forward. Which is kind of the same as a resolution I guess?

Well I've always sort of have a "goal" of what I want the new year to be. Like 2013 was a year of change, so I want 2014 to be a year of a better change (which kinda did!). And in 2015 I was determined to continue making better changes, 2016 was meh alright. Lost for a while but I did come out of it. 2017 got me feeling pessimistic thanks to 2016 but once again, I did break through it!

My theme for 2018 is to hustle and get a better grip of myself and life! :P

Like well I want to become a more organised person in this year. Like I said last year (which felt long long time ago, though it was just a week before hah), 2018 is going to be an exciting year because well, we have quite a lot of things to do. So I decided instead of panicking and losing my mind, I decided to give myself this challenge and hustle forward! And to do this, I have to get a good grip of life and myself. So yep, hopefully I can do this throughout the year.

It's just been 7 days to 2018 and there are lots of things happening already. And I've applying my goals for this year! Lets keep this up I guess, I'm taking it as a good beginning!

I left 2017 with a sense of gusto. A sense of vigour and rush of excitement to just "feel alive". Trust me, it's not an easy mindset to keep up with, especially in this world where we are surrounded by lots of negativities. It's very hard sometimes to just have a positive mind, only to be destroyed with one speck of negativity. But it's not impossible, and we can do it!

So yup, I want to continue living my life with this zest! And it's my 2018 theme so far :)

Catch you later in my next post!

No comments: