Sunday 24 June 2018

A Good Break

Today's the last day of our "official" holiday and we're gonna start work tomorrow boohoo. Well actually I'm not really sad that we're going back to work heh. Perhaps I had a great break! I enjoyed this holiday a lot that I don't mind going back to work haha. Well I'm just hmm excited to see what the other half of 2018 has for me. More lessons, more experiences I guess?

Perhaps I feel it's a sign of maturity and growing up that you don't complain about going back to work after a holiday? Or more like a sign that you're living in the moment. You no longer worry about what's coming ahead of you, and you don't want to stay in the past, where you're having a good time heh. I think that's a great sign that you're ready to move on from where you are! :P

Although I have counted: We're about 340 more days to the next Hari Raya break HAHAHA.

Well I think I had a good break this time. It was truly my chance to rest and recharge. I don't have to do anything, my mind seems to shut off, spent a lot of time contemplating and reflecting, and also thinking of strategies for the next half of the year. Going along with my resolution this year, of getting more control and grip of my life, I want to try to really get a grip of things in life.

I'm not sure what are my plans for the next half of the year either. There are some things I look forward to, and there are also new challenges coming ahead of me. And I want to overcome them and become a better and stronger person at the end of this year!

Also sorry but I think I kinda failed at blogging a lot during the holiday. There are times when I want to blog but decided to dedicate my blogging time to give myself some self-love and nua instead haha. Actually I spent a lot of my nights during the holiday listening to my vinyl and just unwinding. And it feels really good. Place my record on the player and just chill on my bed with the music.

Alright I think that's all for now. 6 more days to the end of June, 2018 you crazy! Anyway I wanna wish you a wonderful other half of 2018. And to Indonesians, welcome back to work :P

Carpe Diem!

No comments: