Saturday 30 June 2018

50%

It's the last day of June now and that means half of the year is gone! And 50% more to go till we reach another year. I should probably stop reminding and telling myself that time is flying quickly on this blog. But well yeah, still a scary thought that I don't think we can comprehend heh.

Nevertheless 2018 has been a pretty interesting year so far. As I'm trying to not label my years, I just feel that it is going the way I want it to go? Although not fully, but things seem to be moving in a direction and pace that I've been wanting to. I'm learning to embrace emptiness as always, so I'll see everything as it is. But yeah, I hope it continues to go towards the direction that I wish for.

We can't adjust the wind, but we can adjust our sail!

I think 2018 is a continuation of 2017 (duh!) in terms of the lessons I learned. Like I think 2018 is just a year where I continue to persevere forward, and learn how to become a human I guess. I am learning the spirit of not giving up and just giving it my all. I'm learning the spirit of embracing things, just like what I did in 2017. And so on and forth. I hope to continue onwards!

I'm still trying to work on my resolution of getting more grip on my life. Getting more control and just going forward fearlessly. It dawns upon me that I'm an adult now, in my mid twenties. I think it's time for me to grab my life better and to just get a control of things! Despite many circumstances I'm facing.

Okay I am going to stop here now. Man, I need to do a better job blogging here haha. I hope the first half of 2018 have been going well for you. Lets enter the next half of the year with vigour and spirit! Another year we're going to close off soon. Lets write this page of our life well! See you soon.

No comments: