Friday 15 June 2018

Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri!

First of all wishing all of the Muslims around the world a happy Hari Raya Idul Fitri! Or Eid as you call it! Hope you had a great day with your family on this special day :)

It's the first day of Lebaran here and well it's a pretty quiet day as usual. Well after a night of Takbiran, usually people are tired haha so the night was especially quiet today. Also me hometown was also rather empty on this day as usual. Cause people usually do house visits!

Had a very chill day today, but mostly was spent out with my dad, sister, brother in law and my nephew. Can you believe it, my dad actually went to the supermarket with us! I think the last time he stepped inside the supermarket was like... Ten years ago? Or even longer. He never goes out anywhere haha so it was such a surprise that he joined us today. Maybe it's his grandson who asked him to go so he can't say no right. And then we spent the rest of the day on a waterpark. Just walking around tho!

It was truly a chill day, like any other lebaran day of the year. It's always quiet and slow.

I think it's pretty funny how during normal days, we wish that we can have a holiday. But once we are on a holiday, especially those that we spent at home doing nothing, we don't know what to do! Hahaha. Well for me I support John Lennon's words of "Tim you enjoy wasting is no wasted time". As long as you know that you're "wasting" your time by doing nothing, it's not wasted time! Haha.

So yeah I spent today, apart from being outside, just lazing around watching YouTube videos heh. Or like right now, blogging. And also I was reading articles just now. Which isn't exactly "doing nothing" right. But yeah, I think if I gotta "do nothing" for 3 consecutive days, I will go mad! Nevertheless, not having work is already something I enjoy and love. Ooh la la.

Alright I'm gonna stop here now. We're going to do prayers for my grandpa's 26th death anniversary tomorrow! So some of my aunts and cousins will be coming over. More gathering I guess! See ya :)

No comments: