Saturday 9 June 2018

Intense

It's been an intense first nine days of June. Every night, every day, I have things to do! Spent the whole of last week's nights settling the yearly bonuses, settling the parcels for my customers, and so on. Thankfully I finished everything by Wednesday, and I'm just taking this night off. A well deserved night off I guess, after days of just constant work. But I'm not done yet! One more hurdle to go.

We're already starting the great harvest of 2k18 and we're targeting to be done by tomorrow night/Monday morning. Before we send the flowers off on Monday night. To be honest it's been an anxious Ramadhan for me because the flowers were blooming way too early this year. Perhaps it's due to the fact that the greenhouses are new and that the soil condition might be better.

We learn new things every year I guess.

Phew, it's been a tiring month. Emotionally and psychologically. I hope I can rest once the Hari Raya holidays are here next week. Looking forward to spending my days chilling and just relaxing. Also I'm thinking of challenging myself to blog everyday during the holidays! We'll see.

No comments: