Saturday 15 December 2018

Happy Wedding Mel!

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Hello! Just got back yesterday from Cipanas to attend the wedding ceremony of my cousin Mel and her husband Andry! Congratulations to you both on your marriage, may you love each other more everyday and all the best for the big day... Which is next Sunday aha. Man, she's one of the closest cousins that grew up together with me! We went to the same primary school so we always went to school together every morning. And now she's married! Time where did you go to.

Bless the bakmi gods for this veggie bakmi

Anyway I went to Cipanas with Nanan and Febi (thank you Nanan for driving!). My brother went too but he's going straight to Jakarta with his family so I gotta take another car. My aunt went ahead first with my cousins too. Reached Cipanas early so we went to get lunch first at the famous Kalimantan restaurant. I think I've eaten there when I was really really young, can't remember. So thankful that they had vegetarian bakmi AKA noodles. Just noodles with oil and soy sauce but it's so damn good!

After that we went to the temple at the ceremony started at 3 PM ish. The temple (Vihara Nagasena) is such a beautiful temple! It has a wonderful interior, even though I am surprised to see paintings of Vishnu, Krishna, Ganesha, Hanuman and other Hindu Gods/Goddesses on the ceiling. 

Well the Siddhartha was a Hindu Prince after all, so no surprise! :P

Team Baros United

After the ceremony we went back to the hotel first to wait for my cousins and aunt to change before we head out again to have dinner before we go back! I had so much food the whole of yesterday so I decided to just eat the food without rice for dinner. Then after that my cousins and I went back to my hometown, while the rest went back to the hotel and my aunt to Jakarta. We're gonna rendezvous again next Sunday mwahaha. Can't wait for the wedding reception!

I only had 3 hours of sleep on Thursday night so I got knocked out in the car right away. Felt so embarrassed last night when I was talking rubbish with my cousin Febi in a convo because I was drifting away haha. Then I got knocked out once I reached home. And had a fabulous sleep last night.

Alright that's all for that short but fun trip to Cipanas yesterday! Sometimes I can't believe that my cousins and I are all grown ups now. One by one we're getting married, some of us have kids already and soon we'll be like... Uncles and aunties. Well technically we are all now haha. Well, time moves on! I wish it can slow down a little bit but nahh, it always goes on right. Alrighty I will see you again soon. 

No comments: