Sunday 2 December 2018

Breather

Whew, as you can read from my post on Friday, it's been a crazy hectic last week of November for me. Been doing work non stop and only finishing at 5 AM. And this is made worst with the fact that I was waiting for the water tanks at my house to fill up, yup till 5 AM. I was lucky enough to be able to take some time off last night and tonight. Currently blogging to the new Novo Amor album spinning on the record player! And moving on to Olafur Arnalds' re:member next. Life is good indeed.

Feels good to just take some time off and not doing work after an intense week. Well yup, the last few days of the month has always been a busy period for me. Lots of reports and this and that. I think most companies are always busy at the end of each month heh. Anyway, December is here now. Last month of the year, and a new one is coming soon in about 28 more days eeep! Time just seems to fly faster and faster as we grow older isn't it. As Jon Koenig terms it, zenosyne. 

Alright, talking about time flying faster and faster, it did come to my attention that I'll probably just reach about a hundred posts for this year. It's okay, it is sill inside my goal of writing 100 posts in one year eh. But well, I do have plans to write more! As usual, the year end reflection, the music reflection and so on. I do have a few events for this month and I hope I can accomplish them well. 

Well, I've hit my goal of blogging for 10 years now. Even though I will always continue to blog, I'm not sure if I can blog consistently as compared to these ten years. I do also have a journal, and similar to this blog, I am also planning to fill up my journal before the year ends! I think journaling and blogging are one of the two hobbies that I still do up till today. Photography is another. I really miss playing music though, I am thinking of getting another keyboard to be put in my sis' room next year.

Okay that's all for me in this short update. Things are gonna exciting leading up to Wednesday! Shall talk about it when the day arrives hehe. Here's to a Delightful December for all of us. Time to end off this year beautifully! Also PS you have 28 more days to finish you resolutions!!!

Thankfully I have none :P

No comments: